Tuesday, September 2, 2008

About Me

I am from Lake Oswego, Oregon, where my parents finally have our house to themselves. I am the youngest of 3 siblings and my sister, who is the oldest, has nine years on me. My sister moved out almost a decade ago and has since lived as far away as New York City and as close as Los Angeles. My brother, however, left me alone to be the focus of our parent’s attention when he left for Oregon State University just two years ago. I’ve been dancing my whole life and am now on the TCU Showgirl dance team. The dance team is one of the things that attracted me to TCU. I was also drawn to here by the division one football team and the small size of the engineering classes! My major is engineering and I am considering a minor in Spanish. That's all!

No comments: